Monday, November 5, 2012

My American Privilege Day 5 of 22 Days of Thankfulness



I am thankful that I have both fulfilled my American duty and taught my students a little about the process! I'm thankful I was able to vote early, as I'm headed off to Atlanta to the 2012 NAEYC Annual Conference, and I wanted to make sure my vote was cast. (You knew I'd have to work that in there, didn't you?) Our class talked a little about the democratic process and participated in a little vote of our own. 
What are you thankful for in your school or blogging life?

I'd love to start a trend! If you'd like to join in the fun and share your "Days of Thankfulness", be sure to leave a link here so others can be inspired! 


Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to leave a little "comment love"---I'd love for you to share your thoughts! 

Check out the little illuminations facebook fan page and see what we're sharing today!


1 comments:

  1. This blog is really informative for students who learn online. Thanks for sharing information with us regarding Assignment Help Online keep continue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting little illuminations. I'd love you to share your thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts